Monday, 7 September 2015


Who am I, Why am I, What am I...?



5 Months ! 5 long months since my last post - and forgive me... Those of you who have a mind like me may contest to feeling a bit like a "FAD", because your mind goes 1000 miles and hour and you want to try your hand at everything... One of my greatest friends calls me "Fad Jones", this friend is right, however there is a mean to my madness - I want to be good at something.. Right, don't we all? Surely, most of us want to have something that drives us, that makes us proud, that makes others proud of us..? I do... have I found what that is...No... have you? When did you know you found it?

My last post talked a bit about the craziness of my mind. I received some great feedback, and felt at ease that I am not the only abnormally normally human being on this planet. What I didn't find out is how people deal with the thoughts and motions that pass through and those ones that take over.

I spoke a bit about 'Guilt'. Its defined, by Wikipedia ... so may not be quite accurate; as;

GUILT - WIKIPEDIA states:
Guilt is a cognitive or an emotional experience that occurs when a person realizes or believes—accurately or not—that he or she has compromised his or her own standards of conduct or has violated a moral standard, and bears significant responsibility for that violation.[1]It is closely related to the concept of remorse.

So... guilt is an experience? Wow.. So I should be charging myself for all these experiences I have?
Wikipedia also states that guilt 'occurs when a person, accurately or not - that he or she has compromised his or her own standards of conduct or has violated a moral standard, and bears significant responsibility for that violation.'

So because my subconscious believes I have  violated a moral standing, I pay the penalty.. My mind, my health, my family pay the price? 

Guilt leads me to self sabotage? Do I let myself be guided by what I think other people think of me? 

I think guilt and our subconscious is a good thing, of course. Its lessens bullying and promotes understanding of each other....It stops us picking our noses in public!

What I want to know is do other people consider that they may be playing on someone else's mind? Driving them crazy, allowing them to self sabotage? Do you let people allow you to self sabotage? To be the reason that you do? Should you? If you do whose fault is it? Yours because you should not let it 'bother' you, or there's for causing you pain? What if they knew they were causing you this discomfort? What if they don't know?

The 'idea' behind my blogs is to touch on things that everyday people can relate to... so if your mind is as crazy as mine, then you can understand this blog ... if it isn't and you don't... you are in the wrong place.

What I want to take way from this...? Self Sabotage and Guilt - These two things we all experience... or do they experience us? Go away and think about how they effect you? How they effect the people around you and what you can do to make sure you aren't the one who is playing a role in someone else's guilt...or is that something you need to worry about?

Short Blog..... but think, as only you can do...

Yours in thinking,

Amy Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment