Saturday, 25 April 2015

Who I am, Why I am, What I am!






So.... day 2 of my blogging journey has dawned. I promise I will not write every day...I just wanted to make something clear! My sense of humour is different to most I guess.. I find myself funny...sometimes hilarious, and so my first post - to me, was funny...light heartened...I then asked my lovely husband what he thought of my post. Firstly, he said "it was good" ... hmmmm not quite the constructive feedback I was after... so, again I asked what he really thought of it, he then very very nervously stated the following;

1. "It was hard to read...so many words and dots and so on...";
2. "It didn't make sense";
3. "People may not have understood it as you wanted them too...aka...no one thinks its as funny as you do!!"

I huffed at him, and set out writing this to clear the air..and the mind!
Although in the short 24 hour space between my first and second blogs I haven't figured out 'who I am, why I am, what I am' ... I did want to make my motivation for acting on the desire to blog known and clear...

I don't want or expect any sympathy for anything I write in any of my blogs, in saying that, thank you to those who care enough to provide it.  I do however, want to make people feel something - anything. I want to be remembered for something in this life..that I do know, and even if that is making a difference to 1 person's life, I will be pleased with that. I want you to feel a range of emotions from my blogs; understanding, annoyance, remorse, happiness, sadness, frustration, anxious, frightened, surprised, excited, nervous, interested, proud, suspicious, lovestruck, jealous, horrified, cautious, apologetic, bashful, tired, crazy, satisfied, enthusiastic, disgusted, joyful, sorrow, hate, love or stressed. I want to give something! Give something to you, in a way that you can kick back, have a read and realise that whatever I am rambling on about happens to you, or your mother or brother or lover.... It's all abnormally normal, and it is meant to put a smile on your dial at the end, after you feel whatever you need to...you should then sit back and have a giggle and think...'it's not just me'

I'll be back soon with more on who, why and what I am!
Until then, yours in thinking,

Amme xx

No comments:

Post a Comment